Welcome to St Andrew's Church...
We are part of the Morley Team Ministry, together with our team churches St Paul’s and St Peter’s, Morley. We are a vibrant Anglican Church, DISCOVERING God's purpose in our community and in all the places we are called to serve. SHARING the love of Jesus in words and in actions through forming good relationships within the community. BELONGING to a worshipping community of faith that love and care for each other especially those who are new members.
Our services have changed since the Coronavirus pandemic. We are gradually getting back to normal though we still have government restrictions and protocols in place.
For everyone’s safety and in accordance with the government directives we will continue to do the following:
* Bring your own hand sanitiser to avoid touching anyone else’s.
* Bring a face mask to wear in the Church. This is very important. It is NOT about you, it is about keeping and making others feel safe.
* Keep social distance in the Church.
* Follow any instructions as directed by the usher/sides person.
* If you wish to take communion, please bring your bread and wine in a small container. If you wish, you may also be able to receive the bread from the priest but not the communion wine.
- After the service there will an opportunity to socialise for a short time at the Hall. You will still be expected to keep social distancing at all times.
- If you think you have Coronavirus symptoms and you have been tested positive after you have been to our Church service, you must notify me immediately so that we can take all the necessary actions.
A warm welcome awaits you at all of our services or events. We try to live by the teaching of Jesus, to love God and love each other. If you’re new to Bruntcliffe, Morley and looking to join a lively, friendly Church, come along to one of our services and say hello. Perhaps you’re exploring faith and have some questions – do drop in and speak to one of our team members – we’d love to chat with you.
If you’re interested in having a christening or wedding service at St Andrew's – please get in touch, we’d love to hear from you.
09:30 Holy Communion